Here at Left Hand Path Books one winner will be chosen to receive the chosen book of the month, mailed to them, courtesy of Amazon.com. To be qualified to win the book giveaway, sign up for the Left Hand Path Books newsletter, choose the contest option to enter, and remain subscribed to the Left Hand Path Books newsletter by 3/30/17 for your chance to win. Please read the official rules below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Left Hand Path Books Official Giveaway and Rules and the Email Newsletter sign up page, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of only to continental US residents including Alaska and Hawaii, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Left Hand Path Books as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 1/4/2017 at 12:00am EST and ending 3/30/2017 12:00am EST. All online entries must be received by 3/30/2017 5:00pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at Left Hand Path Books Official Giveaway and Rules or the Email Newsletter sign up page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. To be qualified to win the book giveaway, sign up for the Left Hand Path Books newsletter, choose the contest option to enter, and remain subscribed to the Left Hand Path Books newsletter by 3/30/17 for your chance to win. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Left Hand Path Books.
5. Entries: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Left Hand Path Books.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the chosen Book of the Month (valued at $9.00). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Left Hand Path Books. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Left Hand Path Books discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Left Hand Path Books to use Winner’s name, for purposes of advertising without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing from qualifying entries submitted. Winner will be notified by email, within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Left Hand Path Books shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LEFT HAND PATH BOOK‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Terms & Conditions: Left Hand Path Books reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Left Hand Path Books control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Left Hand Path Books may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Left Hand Path Books. Left Hand Path Books reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Left Hand Path Books has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Left Hand Path Books reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Left Hand Path Books and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States AND Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: The winner will be announced at the Left hand Path Blog
Click here to sign up for the Left Hand Path Books Monthly newsletter. Book giveaways, information on the latest Occult books, and more delivered to your inbox monthly.
As a new subscriber you have the option to enter the contest for a book giveaway.